It's a Hinckley!
Hinckley 49' center cockpit ketch
Designer: Henry R. Hinckley
(formally his personal boat)
Builder: Hinckley Company
Hull Number 20 (only 24 Hinckley 49s were built)
She's number 20 of 24 built
Windfall sleeps five passengers in two separate cabins; three passengers in the aft cabin with a small double berth and a single berth and two in the forward v-berth cabin.
There are two heads with pressurized hot and cold running water showers and electric toilets.
- three-burner propane stove with oven,
- two burner electric stovetop,
- refrigerator and freezer,
- microwave/convection oven,
- ice maker,
- hot and cold pressurized running water, and
- filtered drinking water.
- EPRIB (Emergency Positioning Indicating Radio Beacon),
- two Furuno Radar/Chartplotters,
- Furuno GPS navigator,
- two ICOM VHF radios,
- Simrad autopilot with wireless remote,
- Automated Identification System (AIS),
- Danforth constellation compass,
- SEA single side band radio,
- Clarion stereo system AM/FM cassette player with 6 CD changer,
- XM radio with BOSE™ speakers throughout the boat,
- iPod adapter,
- Weather Worx (satellite weather),
- two flat screen HD/TV/DVDs.
- Profurl roller furling,
- electric windlass,
- reverse cycle air conditioning
and heating system,
- two Barient primary electric winches,
- dodgers and biminis
for both cockpits,
- infrared propane BBQ grill,
- 110 volt AC power, and
volt DC power.
- Inflatable hard-bottomed dinghy with 15 hp engine,
- fishing gear,
- masks, fins, snorkels,
- selection of board games,
- towing tubes, and
- a kite.